Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What to Wear: Get Dressed for St. Patrick's Mini Photo Sessions with Etsy

I often get asked: "What should I wear." So i decided that I will be featuring a "What to Wear" segment on the blog. I will suggest seasonal ideas, ideas for family portraits, and more. I will feature both items that can be bought through venues like Etsy and items that are available in local retail stores like Old Navy, Target and more. My goal is to keep the overall outfits affordable and that they have suggestions for items that you may already have in your closet.

Always remember to wear something that makes you feel comfortable and beautiful/handsome; confidence is the most powerful tool you can walk into a photo session with!

Today I am featuring items from Etsy that would be great for the St. Patrick's Mini Sessions on March 13th; these shops are definitely worth checking out!

Adorable Little Top for the Little One
A bright and fun tutu!
A Themed Head Band
Great Alligator Clip!
And a hat too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to Sign-up for the Art Whims Newsletter
* indicates required